SARS-CoV-2 antigen Test Kit (LFIA)
The SARS-CoV-2 / COVID-19 Antigen Test Kit is an in vitro diagnostic rapid test used for the qualitative detection of the SARS-CoV-2 Antigen (Ag) in nasopharyngeal swab specimens from individuals with symptoms within a 7 day period. This test kit is for professional use only, by a health professional or a laboratory professional, and is intended to be used as an aid in the diagnosis of SARS-CoV-2 infection. The test provides preliminary results only and should not be used as the sole basis for treatment or other management decisions.
- TGA registered
- Rapid identification of potentially contagious individuals with test results in 15 minutes
- No special/additional instruments required
- Sample type: Nasopharyngeal swab
- Sensitivity: 99.25%
- Specificity: 100%
- Accuracy: 99.72%
Product Types and Specifications:
Test cassette: 1pc/bag, Kit: 20 pcs/box, 50 boxes/carton
Warnings and Precautions:
- This test kit is used for in vitro diagnosis only.
- This test kit should be used by a qualified person with professional experience or proper training.
- This test kit should be used within 1 hour after opening the package, and samples from transport media will reduce sensitivity. The test cassette should not be used if being wet or polluted.
- Proper protection should be taken during testing to avoid splashing when adding sample.
- Dispose of all used or damaged test cassettes, sampling tubes, droppers, swabs, or other kit components as biohazardous materials.
- Negative results do not rule out SARS-CoV-2 infection, particularly in those who have been in contact with the virus.
Email email@example.com or call 03 5277 1455 for purchasing enquiriesEnquire Now